Thursday, July 2, 2009

Check 1 2, Check 3

The combination of yesterday's post and a trip to theknot.com's message boards really put things into perspective for me. There's actually brides in the world that are on top of this whole planning process. I am six months out and have VERY little done, meanwhile some brides are 1 year + even 2 years or so out and have their venues, photographers, florist, bakers, etc.

It really made me wonder is it just me?

No...seriously. I know I procrastinate in a lot of areas but this is ridiculous. It even makes me wonder how honest my fellow knotties are being. Not to say this are lying, but are all these contracts in place, deposits paid, or is it more of wishful thinking. As the saying goes, "every little girl dreams of what her wedding day will be like." Uhh... not me. If that IS true then I'm a lifetime behind.

Anyway, I finally made a few calls and today I booked... contract in place/deposit paid... a secondline band and a photographer.

So for the time being the hard part is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment