Saturday, July 18, 2009

Second Thoughts ... All Around!

Well, not in the most important sense in reference to a wedding. I'm still marrying my dear FI, but...

After viewing all these wedding blogs I feel like such a sucker. I orginally wanted a small wedding (read: imitiate family only). But since we both have pretty big families the small wedding seemed much less feasible when we started creating the list. I also wanted a somewhat summer/spring outdoor wedding. But that would have meant getting married NOW!... I got engaged in December.

As of this moment I would like to have a Small Summer Garden Sunday Brunch Wedding with three bridesmaids. I would like a tea length wedding dress. My color pallete would be a light orange and grey.

Instead, I am have a large (200+) wedding at a ballroom complete with chandeliers, 10 bridesmaids, New Year's Day, black and white wedding. I have let other people's idea of what my wedding should be like take over. And it's too late to change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment